Since 2007, we have helped organisations in the private, public and parapublic sectors define their sustainability vision, identify their goals and develop their action plans by focusing on communications and engagement.
(In alphabetical order)
Algonquin College - Physical Resources
- Creation of the Sustainable Algonquin Web site
- Development of sustainability related communications tools
- Planning and execution support for Sustainability Week
Algonquin College- Faculty of Technology and Trades
- Planning, workshop facilitation, project management, sustainability communications for the new Algonquin Centre for Construction Excellence.
- Support and guidance in integrating sustainability in curriculum.
Algonquin College- Advancement and Communications
- Development, planning and coordination of the Sustainability Speakers Series.
- Development and coordination of Sustainability Month at Algonquin.
- Strategic planning and sustainability communications services
Canadian Museum of Nature
- Planning of sustainable events for the Museum’s 2010 reopening.
Casino du Lac-Lemay
City of Ottawa –Community Sustainability Department
- Research, report
- Sustainability Communications Support
Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-est (CECCE)
- Strategic planning; training; communications guidance, planning and support; creation of the Sustainability Champions Program; ongoing coaching services;
- Strategic planning and training for École Montfort
- Strategic planning and training for Collège catholique Samuel-Genest
Export and Development Canada
- Sustainability communications services (Annual report)
Federation of Canadian Municipalities
- Sustainability communications support for the Green Municipal Fund
Fédération de la jeunesse canadienne-française
- Training workshops for the 3rd national forum
La Cité collégiale
- Visioning exercice; sustainability planning
- Ongoing support for the implementation
Le Spa Nordik
- Strategic planning on sustainability
- Strategic Planning on sustainability
National Capital Commission
- Planning and implementation of the launch for the environmental strategy.
- Creation of a GHG communications campaign for Sunday Bike Days
Rideau Canal Festival
- Planning and implementation of the festival’s sustainability efforts
Rideau Canal Festival : Aim for Zero Footprint Model
- Creation of a model to help festivals and events become more environmentally and socially responsible.
University of Ottawa
- Relaunch of the EcoNetwork and ongoing support for engaging employees
- Strategic planning and visioning
- Planning and creation of the Sustainability Web site
- Planning and tool creation for the Sustainability Champions Network