Our sustainability commitment
- We’re a zero paper office. We basically print nothing.
- We reduce our carbon emissions footprint and support the growth of renewable energy in Canada through Bullfrog Power
- We only use reusable bottles, mugs, dishes and cutlery.
- We offset all business travel (road, air and rail) through the purchase of carbon credits with projects that are assessed against the Gold Standard’s sustainable development criteria.
- We donate annually to Because I Am a Girl
- We invest regularly in Kiva projects
- Natalie is a volunteer with Climate Reality Canada and the Ottawa Community Immigrant Services Organization
Why commit to sustainability?
A global strategy aligned with your business plan and your mission/vision
Guiding principles that are in keeping with lean management practices
Potential savings resulting from better energy and assets management
Enhanced reputation and brand
Increased sense of pride, ownership and loyalty among employees and clients